C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Dusky Pink

"Imagine a world where we listen to everyone's stories and learn we are not as different as we are the same." Story People

I walked a little different path for my after dinner walk last evening....and I'm glad I did.  

The sun was setting so the sky and lighting were lovely...and these hydrangea along this picket fence just glowed. 

I'm calling this dusky pink.
With the shorter days...it's easier to catch the sun rising and setting.  This photo was taken at 5:54 p.m.....and it was already dusky.


Sometimes I wish cars weren't in the way of such a lovely scene...but this time the bright yellow car in the driveway made me smile. It was like a little pop of the setting sun.
Inspired by the color scheme in the hydrangea and the sepals on my seven-sons tree...I made another little tag.  


I collaged strips of dusky pink and green papers...and a bird from Chuck's bird book as a focal point. It could have used more whitish papers....but I think it flows nicely from the hydrangea tag....so all is well.


No comments:

Post a Comment