C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Flow

"A good friend knows all your stories....a best friend helped you write them." author unknown

It's a good day when there's a little something special in the mailbox.  

Becky sent me a lovely handmade card...and these adorable tiny colored pencils.  She knows me well...and she's known me a long time. We've helped each other write a lot of stories.

After I made the hydrangea tag...I decided the leap from the orange and green of the oak leaf tag to the pink hydrangea was too harsh. I needed a tag in between to help with the flow.....so I made one. 


I collaged some of my vintage stamps....I think orange and pinky purple combo feels like fall and will flow better to the pink hydrangea.  And you can see what I did on the back of that tag.....I do love a gold swirl cutout!


It may be silly and subtle....and it won't matter to anyone but me...but the flow is better. And that makes me feel better.

Although I've mostly been playing with collage so far....I intend to try all kinds of things on these tags. But the one thing I'm going to try and do is create a some flow.

Thanks again Roseanne...for gifting me this tags and helping me go with the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment