C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 9, 2023

Keeping An Eye Open

What a difference a day makes....both Paul and I feel pretty much back to normal after our covid vaccines.  Or as normal as we get for our age and circumstances.

I've been enjoying keeping an eye on the pink sepals on my seven-sons tree.  And with the rock wall and the hint of color in the woods....it's one of those Strikingly Pleasing scenes. 



I had a few errands to do this morning so stopped in at a couple local garden centers.  I've been keeping my eyes open for good pumpkins stems....because as you know....it's all about the stem. There just doesn't seem to be as many pumpkins out there this year....and certainly not many with worthy stems.

But Allen Sterling & Lothrop had a big table of medium smallish ones with pretty good stems....so one came home with me.  



One more closeup of these sweet little sepals.

No comments:

Post a Comment