C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 6, 2023

Finisher

I generally have dozens of projects and chores that are in various stages of completion. I admit it....I'm just not a good finisher.  

But I am pleased to report that I finished this colorful puzzle.  I know...I know....puzzles are one of the things I consistently finish.

But I also finished the matches.  Deadlines are helpful.

I might actually pick a few other things in the next couple of days to finish....no matter how small.  I think I'll just feel better.


I may not be a finisher....but Paul knows I'm a noticer of interesting things.  Some husbands come home with flowers....mine comes home with a moldy piece of wood.  He knows what will capture my attention....and my heart and we were both fascinated by this funky blue mold.

2 comments:

  1. Blue mold- wow what a gorgeous color! I have never seen anything like this. And this shows you that he knows you very well. Some of us have so many ideas in our heads that we don't have time to finish as then we won't have time to start. That's my excuse ;)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've never seen it either....and it was a beautiful color. It's staying outside...but I'm going to keep an eye on it. Thanks for the comments about "finishing".....I have lots of excuses! Have a great day!

      Delete