C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Sassy Redhead

"Sometimes the path that will bring you the most joy will need some clearing." Curly Girl Design

Paul found a couple unusual objects: an orange rope bracelet you can see on my wrist...and a sassy looking little redhead. Now that I think of it...Paul used to be a sassy redhead too. I think that's what I was attracted to most.


There's something about sunflowers against 
the blue sky that are Strikingly Pleasing.


I covered 100 of the match boxes today....50 more to go. 

Once I adhere the paper......I press the boxes under the small cutting board for a minute or two. I kept pushing them back in my little assembly line going while I watched art videos on my computer. Not a bad way to spend a little time this afternoon.


3 comments:

  1. You guys find such variety in your found objects on your walks. I haven't found too much around here.

    ReplyDelete