C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Grateful

Paul and I got our covid shots yesterday....and as expected our arms are sore and we're both feeling a little out of sorts.  But apparently that's a sign that your immune system is ramping up....so we leaned into a quiet day of rest and were grateful for easy access to health care and vaccines. 

This seems like a good day to celebrate the color around our neighborhood pond.  

"I'm go glad I live in a world where there are Octobers!" 
Anne of Green Gables


So far....the fall foliage has been a little lackluster. Some trees have gone straight to brown and have dropped their leaves early.  Too much rain?  Too cool of a summer?  Who knows.  But I'll enjoy whatever color Mother Nature provides and be grateful that I live in a world where there are Octobers.

2 comments:

  1. That reflective picture- WOW! Hope your recoup time is short. I plan to go this week for vaccines.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....that reflection gets me every time. We're both feeling back to normal today.....it's just something a lot of us have to go through after a vaccine. Good luck with yours Kathy!

      Delete