C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Big and Little Piles

Another delightful day with our midwest guests.  More visiting than touring today.....but that's important too. So many family stories to share.

Dawn and I did make it down to the Old Port for a little shopping.  



Dawn and Dana (sisters) are Margies nieces. Margie had 5 siblings....so she has LOTS of nieces and nephews. They start their journey back to Kansas City tomorrow.


Before...after....and in between visiting and touring I've been sitting at the puzzle table working on the rainbow crystals...and I've been making big piles of color.


It's moving right along....and the green pile was all ready to go after my morning coffee.


While Dawn and I were out shopping...Dana stayed back with Paul and sat at my puzzle table for a little while. Apparently she's a stacker....and her little piles made me smile. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL—lots to learn from a person's puzzle-piece pile-style!

    Sounds like such a delightful couple of days of visiting. Lucky all of you!

    ReplyDelete