C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Not Too Old!

Columbine is the Colorado State Flower....and I've always had them in my gardens.

Now I have them in my garden at the condo too.


I just never know what will strike a chord with readers.  Turns out pink was popular.....and you're never too old for rainbows!  

The comments...emails....and photos of rainbows and pink things I received were much appreciated!  I needed that today!  THANK YOU! 

Kimberly is nearly all grown up now....and THIS was actually her 17th birthday cake....the only thing missing was some pink!  

She may not remember saying that line about being only fair that pink be included in the rainbow....but I'll remind her in the card.

Thank you to grandma Ann....for sharing the story....and the photo of this fabulous cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment