C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

The Other Two

"Peace: It does not mean to be in a place where is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." author unknown

I've been playing with orange for our Rainbow Connection exchange....but I just got photos of the other two red cards to share....both of them two sided.

Becky created a fabulous red bloom for Tracie...the petals are flower images cut from seed catalogs!  Very clever Becky.  The white pearl bead are a nice touch!

  

Tracie got help from her grandson Anders on her card for Brenda. Tracie often shares his art with us....and I especially adore his precious little trucks.  Do you notice the "red" in sign language in the truck? Also...Tracie used her very first ever gelli prints she made during a session with Brenda and Becky. Shared art at its best!

And trying to stick with my adding a rainbow everytime I post about this project.... here's a Strikingly Pleasing rainbow scene from our morning walk. It's a lovely home...and the rainbow peace flag and the red tulips caught my attention. I'm going to take notice of this property when the grasses and other plants are mature. 


And....my rainbow entry rug...still makes me smile. I wintered over these begonias....and have been hardening them off to go back into the garden. I'm pleased at how well they've done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment