C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Hardly Ever Happens

"Someone asked me how to live an extraordinary life & I said I had no idea because I always thought it was more interesting to live an ordinary life & not miss a second of it." Flying Edna

This was my Wordle puzzle from a couple days ago....getting it in just two tries hardly ever happens! 

Also...it hardly ever happens that one of the best found objects ever is right in my path.  I found this adorable little blue ballet slipper on our morning walk. There is just something about a tiny shoe that makes my heart melt. 

I have such fond memories of playing with Barbies growing up....and I loved all the precious little shoes!  

I also remember using a small amount of money I had to buy a pair of glittery plastic dress-up shoes from some little store in town.  I had been admiring them for a while...and I finally had enough money to buy them. The were, however, unwearable and ridiculous....but oh they were beautiful.  
Here are some my other "found" shoes from over the years.
  



My all time favorite!


And here's a couple other recently found objects.
I wonder if I will ever stop?


And back to the shoe theme...
here's a pink Converse I painted for a class a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment