C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Spring Blooms

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes, courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." Mary A Radmacher

Spring blooms love the cooler weather.  I'm especially fond of this clump of mixed daffodils by the rock wall.

I especially love this dainty 
white one with the yellow center.  

We're expecting near frost temperatures tonight....
I hope these blooms survive.


I'm also quite fond of foam flower....I have it in a couple spots.


A little something for the kitchen window sill.

No comments:

Post a Comment