C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Beach Day

I spent a few hours  at "Jane's Beach" this afternoon.

We walked several miles.....


...and had a good visit under the umbrella.



And there's always blooms at Jane's.
Inside....



...and out.



This morning I had a good visit with Margie.....and as usual there as a finished puzzle on her board.  Opps....I forgot to take a photo before I took it apart. She had fun with this one....it was a quickie and I look forward to doing it.



I couldn't resist this one....which she finished a week or so ago featuring 
the crazy notion of banned books.  "Every story deserves to be read."

No comments:

Post a Comment