C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Gnome Play

 "We don't stop playing because we grow old.....we grow old because we stop playing." George Bernard Shaw

We've had quite a bit of rain....so mushrooms are starting to pop up here and there. I spotted this sweet little guy in my yard....and Patty shared this family that moved into her backyard garden.  





Patty smiled as she envisioned little gnomes living under her little mushroom patch....and that got me thinking.

I couldn't help myself but do a little digital gnome play. There's nothing quite as satisfying as a little project that makes you smile the whole time you're doing it. 
Thanks for planting the seeds to play Patty!


I'm trying to remember if I've ever told the story of Kenny the Gnome. I'll have to search the blog....and if I haven't already written about it I'll share Kenny's story sometime....it's a good one.

This is Kenny....who lived with us for a year back in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment