C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, June 10, 2023

The Other Two

There is something so happy about a patch of daisies. 

 

I make a card...and I get a card for the Rainbow Connection project.....and there are always two I don't get to see except in a photo.  So it's become a bit of thing to call them "the other two."  

Becky put her card in the mail to me yesterday....and I'll share it when it arrives....but for now....here are the other two.

Brenda painted a Yellow Tang for Tracie.  

They are common in Hawaii where Brenda is from....and Tracie and her husband Loon love to vacation in Hawaii. Perfect pairing!  Well done Brenda!


Tracie's card to Becky was two sided...and either side could be the front. The yellow collage (out of her comfort zone) would be good for I Spy....and her watercolor florals (totally in her comfort zone) are always lovely!  Well done Tracie! 


In my attempt at posting a rainbow when I talk about our Rainbow Connection Project...I thought I would share this color puzzle. You've seen it finished on Margie's board...and now it's on my table....almost done.  It's at the other end of the difficulty spectrum as the last one....but just what I needed. Easy peasy...and fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment