C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, June 23, 2023

The Other Three

When I see blooms like this....I think Mother Nature has a bit of a sense of humor....or at the very least loves a little whimsy!

Since this time around we kept our own green cards in our shared art project I'm only seen my card in person. Here are photos of the other three.  

If you are new to the blog, this Rainbow Connection project is an art trade I'm doing with three friends from Wisconsin.  You can read about how it works here:

https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2023/05/rainbow-connection.html


Becky created a green weaving.....it's fun from both sides.



Tracie painted whimsical green cats....they made me smile!

 

And Brenda created a fun frog from a gelli print and  
collaged images of real plants for the background!


Here's everyone's line-up at the 1/2 way point through our rainbow.
I think we're all having a good time with this...aqua/teal is up next.

MaryAnn's


Becky's


Tracie's


and Brenda's


Today's rainbow comes from our recent morning walks....and my garden.

4 comments:

  1. Your post has triggered a memory of playing Trivial Pursuit the last night of Family Camp a number of years ago. My participation modus operandi was to hang around the fringes watching the more avid players get totally into the competition. The one time I piped up with a strong voice was in knowing that the sun needs to be low in the sky, at an angle of less than 42° above the horizon in order for a rainbow to occur : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that....but so glad I do now! Thanks Dotty!

      Delete
  2. These are all just so fun! I'm glad you ladies are enjoying yourselves. The blooms are gorgeous!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Looking forward to the second 1/2!

      Delete