C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Scrappy Doodle

I'm nearly finished with my aqua/teal card for the next Rainbow Connection card exchange....but I can't share it for a while. 

In an effort to keep the creative juices flowing....I made a little scrappy doodle collage card today.  I don't always succeed....but I do try and do something creative almost every day.

I started with some gelli print scraps....
and added some plant doodles and paper plant pots.

  

I think the partial black zig zag stitching helped pull it together. 
It moved the needle from OK....to better.


And what's not to love about a polka dotted envelope liner!

4 comments:

  1. The polka-dot envelope liner! It pulls everything together. Every little detail in this piece proclaims your joyful engagement with creating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dotty. I almost got rid of all my scrapbook paper...but i'm finding more and more uses for it. I smile every time I line an envelope.

      Delete
  2. Oh, the joy!!! I love these little creations that you make! Again, every post of yours brings me SO much joy! Thank you for sharing…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. So glad you're finding some joy here. I find joy in the doing and the sharing! Thanks for following along.

      Delete