C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

What's Going On

"I came, I saw, I forgot what I was doing, retraced my steps, got distracted on my way back, and now I have no idea what's going on." Author unknown...but it could have been me today.

My biggest accomplishment today was finishing this fabulous "Pebbles" puzzle.
I enjoyed every minute of it.  

I do love a colorful found object....and this bobber came complete with quite a length of fishing line....and matched the evening primrose blooming at the pond.

Small chunky mushrooms are popping up in the yard.......and I find them fascinating.  And it just keeps misting and raining....so there will be more.
That's what's going on.

2 comments:

  1. MaryAnn, thanks for your joyful puttering and fresh-eyed noticing—you have me paying attention to my surroundings in new and joyful ways. Yesterday's link to you: a friend shared news of a new job, I went to the website of the organization that's hired her, I lit up when I say an artfully photographed rainbow of fruits and veggies : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dotty....this means a lot to me. I think "noticing"....is one of our most valuable tools to finding joy in our everyday lives. When we actually take the time to look closely....or to take the time to get the back story and find something fabulous, beautiful or inspiring....we win.

      Delete