C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Help From Max!

Becky's yellow card arrived....

....in a yellow envelope and with a yellow return address label. Even Charlie Brown was in his signature yellow shirt on the stamp.

Well played Becky!

Becky got some help from Max...and his precious little hands.  Max is Becky's grandson...and his mother, Emily, is my goddaughter. Since he already has two grandmas.....but doesn't have any aunts...I think I'm going to be Aunt MaryAnn.


Becky, Max, and Aunt MaryAnn

My rainbow is getting bigger! We all keep our green card 
for the next round in the Rainbow Connection Project.


My rainbow for this post is precious Max....
on the rainbow quilt I made him. I wrote about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment