C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, June 16, 2023

Wispy

It has finally gotten warm enough to sit outside later into the evening.  I enjoy the quiet...and love watching the birds and the change in light as the sun starts to set behind the treeline. Evening to dusk has always been my favorite time of day....ever since I was young.


My little garden at the corner of the woods just glows in the late afternoon light...and the goat's beard is just beautiful right now.


I picked a little wispy bouquet to enjoy indoors....
one sprig each of goat's beard, coral bell, and bowman's root.


Little did I know that Paul took this photo from his window at the very moment I was photographing my little bouquet. He's got a great view of the woods and backyard....and his wife.... joyfully puttering.

No comments:

Post a Comment